Sault Ste. Marie – Time is running out to claim an ENCORE – LOTTO 6/49 prize worth $100,000 for a ticket sold one year ago in Peterborough. Players have one year from the original draw date to claim their prize.
The winning numbers for the Wednesday, November 2, 2011 ENCORE - LOTTO 6/49 draw were 6 – 4 – 8 – 6 – 2 – 8 – 1. Players matching the last six of the seven numbers drawn in the exact order win $100,000.
Anyone possessing this ticket should fill in the back portion, sign it and contact the OLG Prize Centre at 20 Dundas Street West in Toronto before 5 p.m. on Friday, November 2, 2012. Winners of up to $250,000 also have the convenience of dropping off winning tickets for processing at any OLG Casino or at several of OLG Slots at Racetrack facilities. Winning tickets of less than $999.99 can be cashed at these sites. Please call 1-800-387-0098 for more details or for a list of locations.
Information about this and other unclaimed tickets is available in the “Public Disclosures” section of www.OLG.ca under “OLG Reports“.
OLG reminds players that they can check their tickets for winners in a number of convenient ways:
• Winning Numbers page on OLG.ca
• Call our WIN! Line at 416-870-8946 (Toronto area) or toll free at 1-866-891-8946 (outside Toronto area)
• Use the easy self-serve Ticket Checker at your lottery terminal retailer. Simply insert the ticket, barcode side up, and wait for the message to appear on the Ticket Checker's screen.
• Sign up on OLG.ca for winning numbers to be e-mailed to you
• Pick up a winning numbers printout from your lottery terminal retailer
• Sign your ticket and ask a lottery retailer to check it for you