Quinto offers multiple new and exciting ways to play and win, and a top prize of “ Fifty Grand ($50,000) in Your Hand.” Quinto is similar to The Daily Number and BIG 4 in the way it is played.
Quinto drawings are conducted mid-day AND evening, seven days a week, just like The Daily Number and BIG 4.
- Quinto costs $1 per play, and players can choose or allow the Lottery terminal to quick-pick a five-digit number.
- To win a Quinto prize, the player must have a five-digit number as an exact match (Straight) or as any combination of the five digits selected (Box) or an exact match of the first two digits (Front Pair-FP), first three digits (Front 3-F3), first four digits (Front 4-F4), or an exact match of the last two digits (Back Pair-BP), last three digits (Back 3-B3), or last four digits (Back 4-B4).
- There are numerous ways for players to win, depending upon how numbers are played and how the numbers played match those drawn by the Pennsylvania Lottery. Prizes are paid in cash.
- The top prize for Quinto is $50,000 – “ Fifty Grand in Your Hand ” – won when a player matches any five digits in the exact order in which they were drawn (Straight).
- Players may play their numbers for the mid-day draw, the evening draw, or any combination of the two.
- Players can purchase tickets for any given drawing up to one week (seven days) in advance.
- There will be 14 Quinto drawings per week – seven mid-day draws and seven evening draws.
- Quinto tickets cannot be canceled.