How to Play Classic Lotto 47:
Players select six numbers from 1 to 47 as shown on panel A of the playslip. This is considered one "play" and costs $1.
- You can play up to 5 panels per playslip.
- If you don't want to choose your own numbers, mark the "Easy Pick" box on the playslip and the computer will randomly select your numbers.
- When you have completed your playslip, return it to any Michigan lottery retailer with the amount of the wager. Your selected numbers will be entered in the next drawing and you will receive a game ticket.
- ALWAYS remember to check your ticket(s) before leaving the terminal to ensure dates, numbers and drawings are printed exactly as you requested.
- You can purchase Classic Lotto 47 tickets for up to 20 consecutive drawings. Simply choose the number of drawings you would like to play in the multiple-draw area on your playslip.
During the drawing, the Lottery will choose six numbers. Anyone who matches all six numbers wins the jackpot. Guaranteed prizes range from $5 to the jackpot. If no one wins the jackpot, it will continue to increase by at least $100,000 until it is won. If the jackpot is won, the jackpot starts at $1 million at the next drawing.
The Classic Lotto 47 pool closes at 7:08 p.m. the day of the drawing.
Anyone who matches all six numbers wins the jackpot. Players matching three, four and five numbers also win as indicated in the chart below. If no one wins the jackpot, it will continue to increase until it is won. If the jackpot is won, the jackpot starts at $1 million at the next drawing.
Prize Structure For Classic Lotto 47
||Odds of Winning
|6 of 6
||1 in 10,737,573
|5 of 6
||1 in 43,649
|4 of 6
||1 in 873
|3 of 6
||1 in 50
|If more than one player matches all six numbers for a single drawing, the jackpot amount is divided equally among those winners.
Overall Odds: 1 in 47