How to Play Pick 3:
Get more for your money with PICK 3! No daily game in America has a higher payout for each dollar played than the Kentucky Lottery's PICK 3. A 50¢ play could win you $300 and one dollar buys you a chance to win $600.
Three easy ways to play:
- Straight – Match winning three numbers in exact order
- Box – Match winning three numbers in any order
- Straight/Box – Match your winning numbers in exact or any order.
- Front Pair – Match the first two numbers in exact order
- Back Pair – Match the last two numbers in exact order
- Split Pair – Match the first and third numbers in exact order.
Match your three numbers in any order and win a straight payout. Minimum Super Straight wager is $1.50.
How to fill out the play slip:
- Choose 3 lucky numbers from 0 to 9, or mark "Quick Pick" and the computer will randomly select your numbers for you.
- Choose the amount you wish to wager.
- Choose the way you wish to play: Straight, Box, Straight/Box, Front Pair, Back Pair, Split Pair or Super Straight
- Choose the number of drawings you wish to play. Play up to seven consecutive draws per play slip.
- Choose the drawing time you wish to play. Play the Midday drawing (approximately 1:25 p.m. e.s.t.), the Evening drawing (approximately 11:00 p.m. e.s.t.), or play both drawings.
- Save your ticket to claim your winnings.
||Odds Per Play
$1 per play
$.50 (half prize)
(3 different #s)
(2 same #s)