How to Play Super Kansas Cash:
You get two plays for $1.
- Select five numbers, from 1 through 32 and 1 number from 1 through 25, on two boards for each $1 play. Place a heavy vertical mark in the number boxes that you wish to play. Do not use red ink or erase.
- If you would prefer to have the computer randomly select your numbers for you, ask your retailer for a Super Kansas Cash Quick Pick.
- To play the same numbers for 2, 3, 6, 9, 12 or 15 consecutive drawings, mark the appropriate "Multi-Draw" box on the left side of the game slip.
Minimum jackpot $100,000. All winners paid in one lump sum. Overall odds of winning approximately 1 in 12 except as provided by K.A.R.111-6-5
You have until 8:59 p.m. on draw days to purchase your Super Kansas Cash tickets.
Drawings are held at approximately 9:10 p.m. every Monday, Wednesday and Saturday.
Did you win?
To access the winning numbers and find out if you're a Super Kansas Cash winner:
- Watch your local 10 p.m. television newscast.
- Read your newspaper the day after the drawing.
- Check your ticket at a Kansas Lottery