HOW TO ENTER:
1. No purchase necessary to enter or to win. All U.S. federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations apply. Void where prohibited.
2. Players enter and agree to these rules by liking and commenting with the phrase: I Love Powerball on the contest post on the West Virginia Lottery’s official Facebook page. The deadline to enter is Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 3 p.m. ET. One entry per Facebook account.
3. PRIZES: Ten (10) advance draw West Virginia Lottery Powerball tickets will be awarded to ten 10 individual entries. Each Powerball advance draw ticket has 10 Easy Pick Plays for ten consecutive Powerball drawings (May 4, 2016 to June 4, 2016) and has a retail value of $200.
4. DRAWING PROCESS: All comments will be assigned a number in chronological order of entry and a random drawing will take place to award the tickets to the 10 entries that correspond to those numbers. The drawing will be conducted by the West Virginia Lottery’s Drawing Manager. Overall odds of winning depend on the total number of eligible entries received.
5. DRAW DATES & ENTRY DEADLINES:
The deadline to enter by liking and commenting on the post(s) is Wednesday, May 4, 2016 at 3 p.m. ET. The ten winners will be selected following the drawing process and contacted via private message.
6. ELIGIBILITY: This promotion is open to all persons who are 18 years of age or older and West Virginia residents. Employees of the West Virginia Lottery and their immediate family members are not eligible to participate.
7. GENERAL RELEASE: By entering the promotion, each person releases the West Virginia Lottery and each of its employees or representatives from any liability whatsoever for any claims, costs, injuries, losses, or damages of any kind arising out of or in connection with this promotion or with the acceptance, possession, or use of any prize. Each winner is fully responsible for any and all applicable federal, state and local taxes. The West Virginia Lottery bears no responsibility should a winner misplace their tickets after receipt or for misdirected or lost mail. The decisions of the West Virginia Lottery are final and binding on all matters relating to this promotion.
8. PRIVACY: The West Virginia Lottery is committed to maintaining your trust by protecting your personal information that is collected. The West Virginia Lottery will not share, sell or reproduce personal information to any third party organization. Any and all contact in relationship to this entry process will be in the form of prize notification directly from the West Virginia Lottery.
9. PRIZE CLAIM: Winners will be required to provide full name, date of birth, and a mailing address via private messaging on Facebook. Winners will also be required to submit a prize claim form and may choose to pick-up their prize in person at West Virginia Lottery Headquarters in Charleston or have them mailed.
10. SPONSOR/ADMINISTRATOR: The sponsor and administrator of the ticket promotion is The West Virginia Lottery, 900 Pennsylvania Ave., Charleston, WV, 25302.
This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the West Virginia Lottery and not to Facebook. The information that you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a winner.